Thursday 24 May 2018

Wings Writing

Hi this week we had to write about a small clip called Wings I had to think really hard to write about this I found it hard, anyways here it is I hope you enjoy :)



As i'm flying above the misty forest i hear an ear shattering
noise. I fly like a plane down towards it. my ears feel
uncomfortable with the atrocious sound.
Its a boy playing a flute.
Snatching him up with my wings, I force him to the ground.
That should make him stop…

I'm thrilled that the noise stopped...
Excitement fills me as I realise I am flying with one wing.
suddenly the feeling of happiness starts to disappear as I fall
to the ground. Is this going to hurt?
Thoughts start streaming through my brain.
Will anyone miss me if I die? Does it even matter?
THUMP.

2 comments:

  1. Nikalai I am so impressed with your choice of language you have used in your writing! Your last paragraph with the deliberate short sentences has set an image in the readers mind. You should feel very proud of your writing, because I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikalai. You have indeed worked hard to create this piece of writing. There is a definite sense of anger and annoyance you create in your first paragraph. I love that you used punctuation ... to make the reader pause and give your writing a sense of time. Tumeke!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.