Tuesday 15 May 2018

Amusement Park Writing

This week we had to write a descriptive writing about a photo of an amusement park our teacher showed us .     I hope you enjoy

BrainStorming 

Fear  brush       roller coaster  



     Queues
   pop corn  hot dogs

Tickets      
Clowns people dressed up



It looks cool at the place i'm at i can taste the sweet candyfloss
I can sense the fear of the kids on the rides
I can feel the cold air brush through my hair
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I can hear the popcorn popping as I wait in the queue ,my mouth waters   I am eager to go on the roller coaster ride

I sense the concern of the kids on the teriffying roller coaster

The cold air brushes through my hair as I ride the roller coaster. I feel i'm about to vomit when I go upside down

Hearing the sounds of the metallic rails meet the rollercoaster make my ears feel they might burst. The loud country music doesn't help.!


At the corner of my eyes I see the steaming hot dog stand with people queued up waiting for the delightful taste of the tomato sauce mixed with the mustard on the hotdogs. My mouth starts to water…

The clowns walk around clueless of the fear that the people have on the rides as they wait to give them a balloon.


The ferris wheel takes me high into the the night sky above all other people my gut shrivels from the height I’m at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.