Wednesday 7 June 2017

Hanmer Springs Camp

Hammer Camp 2017

When we went on Hammer Springs Camp we went to the Hot pools and we did activities such as Tree climbing, Mission impossible, Hot pools, Mounting Biking and Orienteering. 
I loved the tree climbing. First of all we had to get all clipped in and the people showed us how to be safe climbing the tree and how to b lay. I did not get  to climb to the top because I was to scared. One of my favorite activities was the mounting biking. I loved the biking because it was fun when going up and down the little hills. We went biking for just under 2 hours and it was so cool. I really liked camp It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.